RCA Studio 2's Bad! RCA Studio 2's Bad!

Complete gash content

DayZ Basically DayZ Basically

You have potential. I like the artwork and the lipsync. Next time try to do a full episode :) 3.5 stars

WooleyWorld responds:

You think this has potential?
Try watching things I try on. :p

Storytimes with Kuledud3 Storytimes with Kuledud3

With some of the stuff i see in here. i can tell you can make a decent animation but you couldnt be bothered in this specific one. Sloppy and could of put allot more effort into it.

GameGrumps - Luigi is 1st GameGrumps - Luigi is 1st

I agree with ultra. The backround is very annoying. also i didnt get the message in this animation.

Grand Theft Awkward Grand Theft Awkward

Im sorry this isnt lack of skill, its lazyness. It dont take more than a few minutes to put effort into blood animation. you can do better but you got lazy... not good. 1 star

cjp12121 responds:

I'm actually very bad at aniation and this really took me a few hours. Im a terrible artist due to the fact I draw using a track pad and since I haven't been able to find an understandable tutorial I have taught myself. The Blood animation was really winging it because I can't draw very good in flash and the motion tweens were a pain in the ass.

Hal's Donuts Pilot Hal's Donuts Pilot

More of a slideshow.

This animation is more moving pictures. instead of actual animation. You need to start animating rather than making pictures move. The mic was a bit to loud, the story was really random and wasn't something interesting. This is a bit of constructive criticism don't take offence, keep practising , good luck :)

OUTBalanced Promo OUTBalanced Promo

Nice :)

I cant wait to see this, the special effects need some working on but i will say this because im a bit of a critic. Otherwise i love the way its been done so far :)

Cant't Sleep Cant't Sleep

Ditto

I love this art style to, You should make a series with people in this art style i think it would work great keep it up buddy

Great Failll Great Failll

Exactly what it says on the tin

"Great fail"

Zunzulo responds:

your a biznatcho

Madness Heist Madness Heist

So Professional

This really felt like it was highly professional. Everything about it was perfect. You really put in the movie feel to it. And if you did make an hour or so movie of this i would buy for money. Great Job . If your not already one day you will be making tonnes of money.